Smoke and Fire Restoration
In the unfortunate event that you experience fire damage in your home, you should call IPQ Construction for professional fire restoration service. It is important that the cleanup begins as soon as possible. Smoke residues are acidic in nature and with time they will cause surfaces to corrode and stain permanently. Smoke residues that were pressurized during the fire will permeate cracks and crevices of building materials and deposit odor-causing residues.
IPQ Construction’s fire restoration service professionals will work quickly to stop the smoke damage and restore your home and contents back to pre-fire condition by using cleaning systems and equipment that will help eliminate costly replacement of restorable items.
Smoke odors can be difficult to remove due to its penetration and absorption into building materials. IPQ Construction’s fire restoration service providers have the knowledge, products and equipment to permanently remove these stubborn odors. Place your our phone number next to your emergency numbers and call us for an estimate of smoke damage restoration in the event of smoke or fire damage.
In the event of smoke or fire damage, do the following:
- Stay calm! Call Us.
- Inventory contents.
- Open all windows.
- Empty freezer and refrigerator completely if electricity is off.
- Prop open doors.
- Remove pets (especially birds) to clean environments.
IPQ Construction will:
- Professionally clean upholstery, drapes, carpets, walls, and all other contents.
- Clean and protect trim and hardware on kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- Clean and protect bathroom fixtures from smoke damage.
- Deodorize to permanently remove any smoke odor.
Do not attempt the following:
- Attempt to wipe or wash the walls, ceilings, or other absorbent surfaces.
- Use upholstered furniture if it can be avoided.
- Use exposed food goods or canned goods that have been subject to excessive heat.
- Use TVs, stereos, or any other electrical appliances until cleaned and checked.
- Send smoked garments to an ordinary dry cleaner, because improper cleaning may set the smoke/odor.
- Turn on your heating and air conditioning system if it is not currently on.